GoldMoney vs. BullionVault
Which is better?
Our verdict: BullionVault is the most cost-effective way to buy gold.
A summary of our research in comparing these two providers:
- GoldMoney now charges a $10 minimum monthly storage fee ($120/year). BullionVault does not.
- Getting an account set up on BullionVault is easier and quicker. It takes minutes.
- Both companies provide allocated gold, meaning you really own the physical gold you buy.
- Both companies offer vault storage in cities like Toronto, Zurich, and Singapore.
- Both offer gold, silver and platinum. GoldMoney offers palladium as well.