New site launching 7/1/20
We are relaunching our site on July 1, 2020. Please pardon our “construction dust.”
On July 1 we’ll have revamped tables and new easy-to-understand guides on:
- Why do people buy gold and silver?
- Is gold really a hedge against inflation?
- What are the cheapest ways to invest in gold
- How to avoid being ripped off in the precious metals markets
- What’s the difference between “paper gold” and “real gold”?
- Should I consider gold bars and coins or are those too pricey?
- and more!
Thank you for your support of this site. Buying and investing in gold has been a deep interest of mine ever since 2012 when I first read Peter Schiff’s book, The Real Crash. Since then, I’ve widened my reading on the subject and have tried multiple investment methods.
It turns out: the most cost-effective ways to buy physical gold are also among the easiest to use.